Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy March!

March 2, 2015
Week 66

Hello Everyone!! :)
HAPPY MARCH!!! :D
And boy is it really March!! The temperature is skyrocketing and so is our electricity bill as we crank our electric fans! ;) 
Guess what?! Josie is getting baptized on Saturday!! WOHOO!! :D She is so excited!!! And her daughter and husband will be there, which is huge progress for them and Josie is so excited and prays that they will feel the Spirit. :) She is such a rock and it has been so amazing to watch her grow. Just a month ago she wasn't really progressing, but now..WOW! :D
Eloisa finally got her answer about Joseph Smith! It was such a testimony builder to me to hear her testify of Joseph Smith and that God does answer prayers! :) She will be out of town for the next 2 weeks, but she will be with members so that is a blessing!
Janice's progression is kind of slowing down. It seems as if she is giving up hope about stopping her smoking habit. But we are doing all we can for her. :) 
William is doing great! He actually lives in my district leader's area so they are teaching him and they said he is doing amazing!
This week I got the biggest compliment! We had just finished a lesson and I stood up and the lady said the me,"Sister Dalley, you are tall!" :O WOW!!!!!!!!! hahah Only in the Philippines. ;) 
I hope you all had an amazing Fast Sunday! Fast Sundays are the best! This last one was probably the most spiritual one that I have ever had. Fasting really does intensify our prayers, and brings us closer to our Father in Heaven. I KNOW that as we go to the Lord in fasting and prayer, we will be strengthen and find answers to our prayers. 
I also know that the Lord has a plan for us! Just like Paul describes in Acts 17:26 that the Lord,"hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointedand the bounds of their habitation;" I know that the Lord gives us problems and trials in order for us to grow closer to him. For an example: Over the last few months I have been trying to find an answer to a big question of mine. I got my answer and I acted upon it. Then today, I received word that the answer I had acted upon didn't work out at all. I realized that the Lord has a plan for me and tries me and tests me to see if I am willing to put His will over my own. I KNOW with all the certainty of my soul that everything will work out and the He has a plan! He has a plan for Each of HIS children! and He loves all of us soooo much! 
I love you all so much too!!!! You each are such a HUGE blessing in my life! and I am soo grateful for each of you. You have no idea what you have done for me. :) 


Excerpt from family letter:
This week Sister Penales had to go to the ER because of some extreme pain in her arms. She is fine now and nothing is wrong, but oh my goodness, our experience there was awful. Lets just say I am VERY grateful to live in American where the hospitals are sanitary and aren't just open. We got there and the ER was one BIG room and there were stretchers everywhere. It was chaos. One stretcher had a man lying on it face down, another was a small baby, another was a man lying unconscious with a male nurse performing CPR on him. IT smelled AWFUL and I felt like I was  in hell. There were children screaming, people moaning, ugh. I started to cry. Especially when I watched a child about the same age as Cache going through EXTREME pain. Oh man, I lost it. I am SO grateful to live in America!!!! :)

Love
Sister Dalley


Philippines Angeles Mission
       "Baptize 1800!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment