Hello All!!
Wow what a fun and crazy week!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :) I hope you all got lots of yummy treats and didn't get too scared :) This weekend was All Souls Day and All Saints Day. EVERYONE closes shop and heads towards the cemetery to decorate their love one's graves and then they eat and eat and eat using their families graves as a picnic table. Lots of drinking and partying. Its been a pretty rough week of work! ;)
also.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Happy birthday to the greatest mother alive!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
So, it finally happened, Charmie and Nora were baptized on Saturday!!! Oh it was such a beautiful baptism. We got no work done because of some problems, but it was so worth it, I mean this is our purpose as missionaries, to help other come unto Christ through baptism! And what is great is that their little family was there to see it! :) They could not stop smiling. Charmie looks sooo different now. It is amazing to see what the gospel does for people. Charmie is now starting on his family history so that he can be baptized for his dad and other relatives in December!!!! :D They are on the way! :)
| At the baptism!! |
We have had some great success this week!! We have 6 children we are teaching and they will be baptized on December 6. They are all so cute and so dedicated. :) It is so fun to watch them. I think it is so interesting how children are more drawn to the truth. Most of my baptisms have been 16 years old and younger. Isn't it a wonder that Christ has invited us all to become as little children? :) I LOVE walking down the streets and hearing,"Sister Dalley!" and I turn around and there are some children running toward me. It fills my soul. I know the Lord is giving me a glimpse of what the Savior must have felt when the children would flock to Him. :)
Well, I love you all so much!! I hope you have an amazing week!! To all those who are participating in Tarzan, BREAK A LEG!!! I love you and I am sooo blessed to know you!! :) Ingat kayo lagi! (Be careful always?)
Love
Sister Dalley
Excerpt from family letter:
Hello My dear family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday again KIARRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tarzan is looking soooo amazing. You guys have done a fantastic job!!! I cannot wait to see it!!!! I am hearing so many wonderful things about you all and what you are doing! I am so proud of you, not only for WHAT you are doing but HOW you are doing spiritually. I am soo blessed that my family is choosing the right. Keep it up my dear family!!
I hope you had lots of yummy candy!! ;)
Well, Sister Guerrero went to Manila this week and got her medical tests done for her visa. I stayed here and worked :) but this means that she will probably be getting her visa soon and leaving the nest. :( I want to cry. She has really changed my life. :) I am very sad. My 9th transfer is this week and she will be leaving probably halfway through it. ;( We will see. :(
9th transfer?! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the transfer that i hit my 11 and 12 month mark!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW that the Lord is in this work. We had very little time for work this week because of this that came up. We were very worried that none of our investigators would show up, but we got to church and 8 were there!!!!! The Lord provides!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
Me and my zone leader! He just left this transfer and we have gotten to be good friends :) Elder Joseph Stenquist.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment