Hello all!!!
Where is November going?! AH!!!!
This week was a week of miracles!! The Lord is amazing!!!
So the children we have been teaching are doing amazing!! So they live about 5 km from the church and last week they had no money for transportation and their parents couldn't take them, so, they walked!!! Those 5 children walked 5 km to go to church!!! :0 They are soo devoted and so diligent in keeping their commitments. They are teaching me so much about sacrifice. :)
We have a new investigator of about 3 weeks. Lovely(11) and Myra (39) Villamar. Lovely is Myra's daughter and they both have a great love to learn the gospel. A week ago we gave them a Book of Mormon and a few nights ago we taught them and we asked Lovely if she read. She told us she did and we asked her what she had learned. She had read the story of Nephi finding Laban drunk and how the Spirit told him to kill Laban. She said she was really sleepy when reading it but the moment she read the word Spirit, she told us, "I wasn't sleepy anymore and I could feel angels around me. It felt good." What faith this little girl has!! :) She is so faithful and loves to learn. She should be baptized in December 20!!! :)
Charity Dawang, Charmie's daughter, will be baptized this week!!! 4 members of their family will be on the path to eternal life!! ;) and guess who will be baptizing Charity....CHARMIE!! He received the Priesthood yesterday and will be baptizing her and passing the sacrament this coming weekend!!! :D WOHOO!!
It really is amazing to see the Lord's hand in this work. We have a former investigator that wasn't progressing a few months ago, so we dropped her. But a few weeks ago we felt the need to visit her again. We were finally able to give her a Book of Mormon and ever since then she is progressing sooo quickly!! Princess is so receptive now!! I KNOW it is because of the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon combined with the Spirit is ESSENTIAL to conversion!! :D Princess wants to be baptized soo bad, but her parents so far won't let her. They don't want their children to have different beliefs than them. Please pray for her!! :)
I love you all soo much and pray for you daily!! I pray for your safety and that you will find opportunities to share the gospel with others! have a great week!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
2 Nephi 9:54 54 And now, my brethren, I wou ld speak unto you more; but on the morrow I will declare unto yo u the remainder of my words.Am en.
TTYL until next time!! ;)
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"
Hello my AMAZING family!!
Wow, this week went by sooooo fast. My head is swirling! This week I will be 11.5 months into my mission. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only 5 weeks till Christmas!! AH!!!!!!!!!! :D
This week was a week of miracles!! and I will tell you why! :)
Sister Guerrero and I had an idea a few weeks ago to put together an activity where the members had to bring a non member friend and where our investigators would attend to help them bond and find fellow shippers. So this last Saturday we had the activity! We played many many games. It was soo much fun! and it was a success!!! We had MANY show up and many new investigators and old ones came and they bonded really well with the members! The results really showed on Sunday when we had 14 investigators come to church!! That is the highest I have EVER had my whole 11 months. Miracles are happening here and I have the privilege to be a part of it!! White Christmas here we come!!! :D
It is so amazing to see the hand of the Lord in this work because of obedience and diligence. I wish I cold explain it to you! and I wish you could see what is happening. Many of our former investigators are now progressing and will be baptized in a few weeks! Charmie is receiving the Priesthood and will be baptizing his daughter this Saturday! We are in constant need of Book of Mormons because we have so many investigators. What a privilege it is to be the Lord's servant at this point in time. :)
I love you my dear family!! I hope you are enjoying a more relaxed life. I know the transition from the play to no play is rough, but "don't frown because it is over, Smile because it happened!" :D Enjoy these next few weeks of Christmas cheer!! :) I love you and am thinking of you ALWAYS!!!! "Just look over your shoulder, I'll be there...always!!!" ;)
2 WORLDS 1 FAMILY!!!!!
2 WORLDS 1 FAMILY!!!!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
No comments:
Post a Comment