Hello All!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I am sooo grateful for all of you and the blessing you are in my life. Truly, I would be a different person if I didn't have you!!! Thank you!!!
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the greatest friends I have ever had!!!! LAUREL HAFEN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D
This week was another week FULL of miracles!!!!!
We are now experiencing what it is like to teach a non Christian. His name is Jerson and he is Muslim. It has been a little tricky teaching him about God and Christ. We have had to take it very slow and simply. It makes me even more grateful for my knowledge of Christ and GOD! :) He is very open and willing to listen. His girlfriend is a member and very active and she is doing a great job with fellow-shipping! :D
Charity's baptism was a great success!! Her father Charmie baptized her!! He was a little nervous, but did a great job! Next week he will pass the sacrament!! :D
So 3 of the Mata children will be getting baptized this next week!!! Diane, Nadine, and Marygrace!! They are so excited!! It has been amazing to watch their progression! A few months ago if you would have told me that on November 29 these three girls would get baptized, I might have doubted you. they weren't progressing at all. But now....!!!!!!! AH!! Miracles happen!! :D
I don't know if I told you all about Jaylord Lopez. Jaylord was another former investigator but we started to reteach him. and He has gone to church 2 times now and read the Book of Mormon everyday!!! and He has a goal to finish the Book of Mormon by New Years!! He tells us how grateful he is for the gospel because he now knows how to pray and now feels complete!! :D AH!!! He has a goal date to be baptized on December 20!!
Princess is doing amazing too!! We together with her fasted for her parents. She has such great faith. She keeps going to church, reading and praying. She knows that the Lord can work miracles!! :D
I KNOW that our mission can overachieve the 1650!!! Miracles are happening. Anything is possible if you believe!! ;)
I love you all and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a servant of my Lord! :D I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Eat a lot of food for me and especially the PIE!!! mmmmmmmmm
Love
Sister Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"
Excerpt from family letter:
This week has been amazing. I am in awe of the Lords love and work. He is giving us miracles everyday. In EVERY aspect. Investigators that had never progressed before are now preparing for baptism! I am able to accomplish and do things I never thought I could do! There are days I am sooo tired that I don't know how I can get through another day. My feet hurt, my back everything hurts and then I pray hard and BOOM I have an enormous amount of energy!! THAT is the enabling power of the ATONEMENT!!! :D
GO DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment