Hello everyone!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day, and ate lots of yummy pie and food, and enjoyed watching football and the Parades and the Dog show! ;)
Happy December!!!!
Before anything else I need to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On December 3 one of the the world's greatest men was born (grammar! :P) and the world's greatest DAD was born!! One of the kindest, sweetest, funniest, spiritualist men was born and the world would never be the same!! I LOVE YOU DAD! :D
Saturday we had 3 baptisms!! These three girls have been investigators since June and now are finally baptized!! Diane Mata, Bernadine Burdas and Marygrace Mata :) They were so cute and soo excited! :D They are true rocks ;)
| Mata girl's baptism!! :D |
Our investigators, Jaylord, Patrick, Mj are doing amazing!! They all live next to each other and we are starting to teach more people in their compound. They are the ones that live across the bridge :) More and more people from their compound are listening to us. We have a dream to convert every person in that compound! ;) haha Mata Mormon Compound! ;)
Princess is doing great! Her parents still haven't given their consent but we continue to pray for her and them. She is so different now though, from when we first started teaching her. She has a different light about her now :) It is really amazing to watch! "You have the best front row seats, to watch the Atonement change families and individuals!" :D it is sooo true!! :D
| The kids spelled something on the ground with water, can you guess what it says? hehe We came out of an appointment and it was there! so cute!! |
LOVE
Sister Dalley
More fun from family letter:
My dear family,
I hope you ate a lot of pie for me!!! ;) mmmmmmm :)
Well, one year down, 6 months to go! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. I want to cry. My head is spinning.
There is still so much I need to do!! and still so much I need to work on!
Do you remember what we were doing one year ago? We were visiting Grandpa Ogden, I thought he would die after I left, but he is still hanging on. Maybe he'll still be there when I get back! :D and we were also giving a family home evening at the Beckers. :) I will never forget that. It was the best way to spend our last FHE together. by making others happy :)
| Our Christmas tree!!!! :D |
This week I have felt sooo much love from and for our investigators. I have learned that the first thing you do when you see them and the last thing you do before you leave, you give them a hug and a kiss ( if they are girls of course;) you immediately love them and show it. I have been blessed with charity this week, and I have been able to see the blessing that come from it. Every time we leave our investigator's house, almost everyday this week, someone has told us that they don't want us to go. They want us to stay and be with them everyday. :) Haha that made my day so much. Every time I see them I feel so much love for them and the more I love them, the more I want to help them and then they start to love me too :) Charity is a beautiful thing :) We all need it! "Charity never faileth" :)
| This little girl reminds me of a filipino version of Ruby! she is soo darlingly cute!!!!! |
| My beautiful companion. |
LOVE
Sister Dalley
Sister Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"
No comments:
Post a Comment