Hello All!!
Well this last week was a BIG change for me. My dear companion, Sister Guerrero, received her visa, and left me. So, I am alone. I have no companion! Haha, and I won't have one until December 18! Haha :0 It's been tough!
Not having Sister Guerrero is hard.
I miss her spirit and her testimony.
Doing everything by myself is really making me stretch.
But, don't panic because I still work everyday! :) There is a sister in the branch who just received her call and works with me everyday! It is a HUGE blessing and I am soo grateful for Sister Daniela Bal-ot. :) But she still doesn't live with me. Good thing I have housemates! :D but I still do everything by myself. Companionship study, planning...EVERYTHING! It's tough, but
I am really learning to put my trust in him and to rely on the Spirit more. It is a great growing experience, but it is soooo hard. I am realizing things that I really need to work on. :)
I can't wait to get a companion! I am sooo lonely!! hahaha :)
Just to let you all know, the typhoon has not affected us. It has just been cloudy and windy, but we are all praying for the safety of the people in Tacloban. Please continue to pray for them!
Well, Patrick and MJ's baptisms are this Friday!!! They are sooo excited!! Especially Patrick. His parents are separated and live in different parts of the Philippines. He lives with his uncle while his mom is working in Manila. I got to talk to her over the phone the other day. She feels like we have been an answer to her prayers. She was so worried that when she left Patrick, he would become like all the other boys in the neighborhood, drinkers and smokers. She is so supportive. It is such a blessing!! Miracles happen! and Prayer is POWERFUL!!!!!!!!! :D
Jaylord is doing amazing! He went to an overnight activity with branch and came back a different person. He showed up to church in a white shirt, slacks, and dress shoes! It was amazing! And he is now into Mosiah in the Book of Mormon! He is really excited to be baptized next week and receive the Priesthood!! :D
Well that is all I have time for. but I want to testify of obedience. Obedience really brings blessings and miracles.
Even though I am alone in a lot of things, the Lord is really making up the difference. It is amazing to watch Him work miracles through us, IF we are obedient. I now understand the power of obedience in this work. No obedience= no miracles. It's that simple
. If we are obedient, we have the power to call down the power's of heaven. :) It is amazing to watch what happens when we are obedient. If we aren't obedient, "we have no promise."
I LOVE YOU an pray that each of you are obedient to the laws and ordinances of the Lord's gospel :) Have an amazing week!!! :D
MAHAL KITA!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
Hello my dear family!!
I was invited to sing at a Christmas party President and Sister Clark were holding! It was a lot of fun! I got to sing a duet with an Elder Armatage. He was my zone leader before. He is pretty cool! He has a deep bass voice. :) We sang O Holy Night together. It was a lot of fun! We also went caroling to other houses :) It was so much fun. I MISS PERFORMING SOO MUCH!!!!!! It sometimes drives me insane!!!! :)
Well I love you my dear family!! I miss you like crazy. I am trying not to be too homesick, especially at this time of the year. I am realizing the more I forget myself and focus on others, the less homesick I am :) and the more I focus on the TRUE meaning of Christmas, the more motivated I am to work harder :) I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Nephi 5:13::D
LOVE
Sister A. Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"

No comments:
Post a Comment