Monday, April 6, 2015

Change

April 6, 2015
Week 71

Hello Everyone!! 
Wow, what a week! Holy week was crazy! I have provided a picture below that shows what people do here to celebrate the death of Christ. It is a little bloody just to let you know. It was a very bloody week! Cars would drive down the street with blood splattered on the side. :P yeah, I won't get into the details. 
I hope you enjoyed General Conference! I can't wait to watch it next week! I can't believe it is that time already!! Ah! but I am so grateful for General Conference! I hope you watched all 4 sessions! The Saturday session is JUST as important as the Sundays. :) 
 We weren't able to teach Jessica this week because of Holy Week and all the activities going on. 
 Brian is doing amazing! He is truly opening his heart and mind to the truth! :) He is progressing a lot! We taught him about the Word of Wisdom and we found out that he had a hard life before. But what is amazing that a year ago he stopped drinking, smoking and changed his life around. :) He is changing and it is such a blessing to watch it! :D
 Not much more to say about the people we are teaching. Holy week messed up our schedule. 
  I feel so spiritually lifted! These last two weeks have been rough for me as I have been going through the repentance process. For a while I kept wondering and thinking,"I only have 2 months left, so changing won't do anything. It's too late." Then I came upon a quote that changed everything,"It is never too late to be what you might have been." Wow. That has changed my testimony of the Atonement for sure. It is NEVER too late to change! What a blessing! It reminds me of both Almas, on was a wicked priest and the other a rebel, but they changed! I know that had a lot of regret, but look what they became!! Solid rock missionaries. :) I know that the Savior lives and that because of Him, we all will live and we can start over!!! :) #becauseofhim  #becausehelives   :) 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Have a wonderful week!!!
Love,
Sister Dalley

​Pictures:
Caution!this picture has blood! This is what people do as part of their repentance...yes those are whips


Eloisa's baptism! :D

Philippines Angeles Mission
       "Baptize 1800!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment