Week 73
HELLO ALL!
First off I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COMPANION, SISTER PENALES!!! Today my dear companion is 22! ;) Have a great day!!
This week was FULL of tender mercies from the Lord. This truly is HIS work. I don't think if ANYTHING would happen if this wasn't his work ;) We have found people that have been searching and thirsting for the truth and now they are quenching that thirst! :) One lady that we found is named Weng. We found her by contacting and she was golden the moment we talked to her. She opened up to us about her life. She has a lot of health problems, including a brain tumor which triggers seizures, especially when it is hot. :/ she told us she has been searching for the church that God wants to to attend. We have only taught her twice, but she feels like this could be the answer to her prayers. :)
We also found a lady named Marissa Lopez. She has had a really tough life and has been weighed down by it for so long. But she looks happier now, and much more light. She went to church yesterday and she seemed more at peace. Before, because of all the bad things that have happened to her, she struggled to know if God really does love her. Yesterday at church, I think she felt a reassurance that he does ;) The gospel is amazing!
The three Dimzon sisters I told you about are doing amazing!! They went to church and the ward youth were so warm and welcoming to them. I could tell that Andre and Attrea finally were feeling a love that they hadn't felt in a long time. We then had a FHE later that night, with these 3 amazing sisters and more youth were there. They could not stop smiling and hugging Sister Penales and I. :) I hope they felt that even though they have been abandoned, there are still people who love them very much! :)
Brian is so excited for his baptism on Saturday April 25! He is so happy now and just glows! I was thinking back when we first met him. He seemed so dark and a little angry with God for things that happened in his life and for choices that he made. But now...wow, there is such a BIG difference!! :) It has been amazing to watch his progression these last two weeks and how the Atonement has been able to heal his past and his heart. :) A change of heart does change appearance :)
During my personal study I came across a passage that really touched me and I feel impressed to share it with all of you. Psalms 147:1-7 1 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto o ur God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.2 The Lo rd doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcas ts of Israel. 3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.4 He telleth t he number of the stars; he cal leth them all by rd, and of great power: his e Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked the Lord with thanksgiving; s ing praise upon
their names. 5 Great is our Lo
understanding is infinite.6 Th
down to the ground.7 Sing unto
the harp unto our God:
This just really touched me and can you see why I love it so much? SINGING! ;) but really the Lord is truly amazing. He heals, binds, calls, lifts, builds and SO MUCH MORE! What a blessing it is to have FULL knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! ;) I LOVE HIM! and I know that He love you! More than you can comprehend!
and I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
Love,
Sister Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Baptize 1800!"
No comments:
Post a Comment