Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Last day at home!

December 3, 2013
Well everyone, this is it!! In a few hours and for the next 18months i will be a SISTER MISSIONARY!!! I bid you all farewell!! It has truly been my honor to know each of you. You have each blessed my life in so many ways. You have made me who I am today and I want you to know that you will be held accountable for that! ;) thank you for your love and friendship.
PLEEAAASSEE write me!! And please don't forget me! But all I want you guys to remember about me is that I KNOW, without a doubt, that this church is true. It has changed my life and it can change yours as well!!! I know that this is what I need to do. I hope each of you will ask your Heavenly Father if a mission is right for you. Because it will change your life! It has already changed mine!
I love you all so so so so much! God be with you till we meet again! :)
Love, 
Sister Avonlea Dalley
PS- here is how to contact me :)
Email- avonlea.dalley@myldsmail.net

Set-apart as a missionary!  Bishop Bruce Carter, my dad, me, President Hal Anderson

My family with me at the Stake President's office, as I got set-apart as a full-time missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment