Friday, December 13, 2013

I FEEL LIKE A GIANT!! ;)

December 13, 2013
Week 2

HELLO ALL!!!
I dont' have a lot of time to write, but I hope you guys know how much I love you!! Everything is going great!!! I love it here! It's hot humid but VERY beautiful!! It has rained a lot here but its hard because we can't play in the rain due to parasites ;P haha but that's ok ;) The language is very, very hard, but I am growing to love it ;) I have learned so much here and I have grown so much closer to the Lord. I KNOW that this is His true church. I am so grateful to know that!!!
The food here is great!! But I have eaten rice for every meal! Inculding breakfast!! ;) Also they eat a lot of meat! Every meal!! I have had fish three times now :P haha. Thank you for your support. I love you alll soooo much!! Stay close with the Lord, rely on Him to help you through hard times and you can do anything with that!!! Alam ko po na totto an Aklat ni Mormon, Alam ko po na ang Simbahan ni Jesucristo ng mga banal sa mga huling araw!!! MAHAL KO KAYO!!
Love,

Sister Dalley

Some more info that she shared with others:
 YES they have lots of Christmas decorations!!! They have had them up since September!! Cool huh? ;) I am trying to learn Tagalog but it is very hard. Hello in Tagalog is the same in English ;) Alam ko po na ang Aklat ni mormon ;0 try and figure that out!!
It is super busy here and I barely have time to think about home, but I do miss you a lot. My Kasama (companion) is from Tonga and is very sweet and funny Sister Vi :) I am so grateful for this opportunity to be able to bring others closer to Christ. 

With my comp, Sister Vi.

Sister Vi.
Our bedroom and 2 of my roommates.

Two of my roommates.

Our closets.


My hair is being crazy. It is so hard to do anything with it!! :) 
I am inside most of the time but it is still so hard to control!! haha.
My snuggle buddies, Mr. Blue Eyes
and my Captain America blanket.

Looking at the Manila Temple from the MTC, across the street.

1 comment:

  1. haha thats going to be my hair in georgia!!! so glad sister dally is doing well!! much love!!

    ReplyDelete