January 26, 2015
Hello All!!
Wow, this week went by soo fast!! I can't believe it! :D
Fharren is doing so great! She finally was able to go to church yesterday and really felt of the spirit! I LOVE teaching her. She is always prepared to learn. The spirit is always so strong in the lessons with her.
Myra and Lovely Villamar are doing good. They haven't been able to go the church for a while because it is planting season and everyoen is gond! but they still have a great desire to be baptized. We are working with them and the ward council to help them go to church. Please keep them in your prayers..
Princess is doing good. but we haven't been able to teach her this week. I think she is actually hiding from us. Not sure. Hopefully this week there is improvement.
THat is the report for this week. We didn't get a lot of time to proselyte this week. We has a lot of meetings this week and lots of training!
Our fireside went really well! We had a lot in attendance. and they felt a lot more confident in sharing the gospel with their friends.
| Sister Havea and me |
This week in my personal study, I focused on the Love of God. What a beautiful subject. I found sooo many scriptures on it and I feel God's love for me and I feel so much more love for His children! I LOVE the subject of LOVE!!! Love makes everything work here in the field. Love really does make the world go round! Here are some scriptures that I want to share with you.
1 Peter 4:8
8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
John 13:35
4 Nephi 1:15-16
I LOVE GOD and I KNOW that He LOVE YOU!! and because of the love that we feel from Him, we can love others as well and see them and sons and daughters of our Father in Heaven. We would all be a lot nicer to each other if we truly could feel of the love that God has for each of us. I KNOW that to be true.
I love all of you so much and I am so grateful for each of you and your love for me. I am so for your friendship and kindness towards me!
Have a wonderful week and I hope and pray that this week you will find a way to love an enemy, forgive and love as God loves each and every one of us.
Love
Sister Dalley
Pictures:
My wonderful children friends! Oh how I adore them!!! :D Aren't Filipino children the cutest?!
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Baptize 1800!"
No comments:
Post a Comment