Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy day! :D

January 19, 2015
Week 60

Hello Everyone!
Sorry my time is VERY short today!! 
We dropped one of our areas last week because no progression was going on there. We are now opening another area and it is HARD!! haha but the Lord will provide!
my surprise from S. Havea celebrating my one year in the field! ;)
We still haven't bee able to talk to Princess' parents. But we did get their permission to let her go to church again!! : ) She was beaming all day at church. :) We were very happy as well!
Fharren is doing great! but has a hard time going to church. We keep having to move her baptism date back. She has a lot of family problems right now and is trying to balance her life out. but she is amazing!!! :)
This week we are having a branch missionary fireside to help the work move quicker! Lots to do to reach the 1800 goal for 2015!! ;) I hope it goes well! EVERYONE if you EVER are bored, or have extra time, work with the missionaries!! I testify that you will bless the work, the missionaries, the people you will teach and MANY blessings for you! You will feel a flame ignite and you will find a new you within yourself. :) Missionary work is wonderfully amazing!! ;) 
Just to let you know, my lip is doing great and my cuts and bruises are gone! Lots of lessons learned last week! ;)  
I came across a wonderful scripture a few days ago and I want you to read it!
D&C 90:24
  24 Search diligentlypray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye  have covenanted one with another.
I know that this is true! If we are faithful, everything will work out!! :D BE OBEDIENT!!! 
I love you all and hope all is well with you!! have a great day!!! 
LOVE,
Sister Dalley
We had a buddle fight today! Lots of filipino food on banana leaves and
 you eat all together with your hands!! MASARAP!!! :)​
Wonderful sisters in my zone!! :D​

Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment