Monday, October 6, 2014

Magandan araw po! :D (Please *something* day)

Week 45


Hello all!!!
:D
First off, I want to send my condolences to the Crockett family. I want you to know that Brittany Crockett was my angel. She always lifted me to higher heights and was a perfect example to me of Christ. I LOVED Brittany. I am so grateful for her and her example to me :) You are in my prayers always. I  love you :D
Well, this week was great but hard! I LOVE training!! My "daughter" is so great. She si so hard working and always trying to become better. :D We are ahving a lot of fun!! :D
I hope you all enjoyed General Conference! We will be watching it this coming weekend! :D I am sooo excited!!!! We got to watch the Women's Broadcast by way of laptop :) there was a miscommunication and when we got to the chapel to watch it, it was ending so we downloaded it and watched it on a laptop. I am so grateful for technology!! :DI hope you all learned something from these meetings. because these aren't just basta-basta or in english "whatever" these are people called by God and they recieved revelation on what to speak. It is for you :D What a wonderful blessing that the Lord gave us them. God does love us!!
So Charmie and Nora! They are doing great but didn't go to church because Nora was very sick. So we went and visited them and brought over  some priesthood holders and had them bless her. The Spirit was very strong. They blessed her with strength. She seemed more energetic after that! She was able to sit up and talk and laugh! The Priesthood is real!!!! I LOVE IT!!! and! They will be traveling the 1 hour distance to go to General Conference next week!!!! They are very very excited!! :D
We have a new investigator! Rowel Gampoy. He is a catholic and we contacted him a few weeks ago and gave him some pamphlets. We finally had time to go back to his house and teach him this last week. When we got to his house he was outside really studying and as we got closer it was the pamphlets!! and He looked up and said," i have a lot of questions." We were there for an hour just talking. The spirit was so strong and he told us that he has been taught by so many other churches but this was the only church that felt right and had so much light. Isnt' that beautiful?! :D I am very excited to see where this is going! :D
I love you all so much!! Have a wonderful week!!! :D May God be with you and bless you as you keep His commandments. I love the quote by Elder Uchtdorf from the Women's Broadcast, "Do we really have to obey ALL the Lord's commandments? My dear sisters I think that the Lord knows something we don't!" How true that is! :D Let us strive to find ways to be more obedient and god will SHOWER blessings upon us! Let us close our umbrella's of fear and doubt and be drenched in God's blessings!
Love
Sister Dalley


Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"

Family letter:
Hello my dear family! ;D
Well...10 months down 8 to go. :(
SO fast!!!!!
and today our zone celebrated the birthday's for October! So we had some fun Filipino games(which I will teach you when we get home!) and some cake and an eating contest ;) nope no chocolate cream pie ;) :P
This week has been great but so hard. It feels like a lot of trials are all coming in at once. It is really pushing me and making me stretch.
Sister Guerrero is doing great! :D she is very hard working and so humble. She is also very patient with me and my weaknesses. ;D She is my 6th companion in the field, and RM's here say that your 6th companion's personality will be like my future husband ;) we will see how that turns out! so far I would love it! :D she is so great! so cute too. She grew up in a very rich environment. She had a car(cars are only for the rich here. They are VERY expensive. If you have a car it means you are rich), ipad and was a little spoiled before her mission. She is having a little hard of a time adjusting to that and then seeing how other people live their lives to differently. I am doing all i can to help adjust well. I love her so much. I am learning a lot from her too. :D It feels like my own child ;) hehehe.
Yesterday was pretty stressful. Sundays are always stressful. The church is only 55 years old here so it is still pretty new and not very organized. So church is a little stressful try ing to keep everything organized in order to feel the Spirit. and it is stressful being the pianist as well. :D and yesterday NO investigators showed up to church. Not even Charmie or Nora i will explain in my other letter why :D but it was a rough day yesterday. I am glad it is over ;D
I am so excited for General Conference!!!!! We have to travel about an hour to get the the stake center to watch it, but i am looking forward to it!!
This week we have had some really great lessons. This week I have been trying to focus with Sister Guerrero about not relying on your own knowledge but what the spirit puts into your minds. We have had some very spiritual lessons. :D It is so great. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!!! :D I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord is blessing me in so many ways. It is so overwhelming at times :D
I LOVE YOU!!!
Love
Sister Dalley

No comments:

Post a Comment