Monday, October 13, 2014

Inspiring Weekend

Week 46

Hello All!!!
What a beautiful weekend. General Conference is so wonderfully beautiful. I hope you were all fed as much as i was!! I loved the messages. So inspiring. :) Please take these doctrines and apply it into your lives.
Part of my area. Maganda di ba? Beautiful no? ;)
Waiting for the rain to come!

This week was a bit rough. Our work is going a little down because of the agency of others. Charmie and Nora will not be baptized because they have not come to church and Charmie is still having a hard time overcoming that one last stick! but we are trying to find new ideas to help him overcome it. but we are trying all we can to express confidence in him :) He has come so far and only has a small way to go! He just needs to push that handcart over one more small hill!
One miracle this week is that we were able to get our branch mission leader to work with us and he gave us SOO many referrals!! We had 5 new investigators because of him! See the importance of members?! :) YOU are important to us missionaries. These new investigators seem very promising. We fasted for them this last week. and I KNOW anything is possible if we fast. Ammon and Aaron "gave to much fasting and prayer" and looked what they accomplished!! :)
We are looking forward to another week of hard work, sore feet and aching backs!! Who knew I would love this feeling?! It means hard work! :)
Pictures of Dana :)

I want to ask you to put a certain little girl in your prayers. Her name is Dana. She is 4 years old and has down syndrome. all of a sudden last week she broke out in a HUGE rash and a very very high fever. They rushed her to the hospital but they can't figure out what is wrong. Her mother is so worried. WE are worried. Her mother is heart broken and tired. Dana isn't eating or sleeping. She just lays there and whimpers in pain. It is more than I can handle. I cannot imagine how her mom is feeling. Dana cannot talk either and the mom is in pieces. Please keep Dana Llanto in your prayers. Thank you. :)
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!! I hope you all have a great week!! Take care!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"

Excerpt from family letter:
Things are going so well with Sister Guerrero. She is so humble and hard working as she tries to improve everyday! I am trying to help her not be so homesick. We are working hard.
Sometimes no matter how hard you work it seems like it barely makes a dent. I have worked so hard this week and yest our results are sooo small. It is a little rough. I am exhausted. but we had no one come to church and our goal for baptism (Charmie and Nora) can't be baptized this month because the didn't go to church. I want to cry. BUT everyday I am writing down little miracles here and there. and it is still amazing to see the Lord on all things. I LOVE it. It is sooo hard, but so worth it. Agency is tough sometimes.
This last Friday we put together a fireside for the members about missionary work. We talked about sacrifice and we watched 17 Miracles to show them what people have sacrificed for the church. It was really amazing. They were very touched. It was a little hard for them to understand but they still FELT things. It was so beautiful. :D
Well my time is short, but I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
EDEN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I will be sending you a card soon!! 11?! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck everyone with your activities and all. You are in my prayers every day. Stay strong. :D It looks so fun at home! I miss it, but i would rather be here. :D I am learning soooo much and i wish i could tell you everything but that is in about another 7.5 months! :D
Crazy to think by this time next week I will be 20!!! AH!!!! it is sooooo fast!!! I am so old!!! ;P


We bought a Christmas tree!!! Christmas is here in the Philippines!!! ;D

Our activity today! Our Tongan Elder made a Tongan dish for us! It was soo yummy!! I am cooking it when I get home!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment