Monday, June 30, 2014

HAPPY 4th!!!!!!

Week 31

Hello everyone!!! :)
Well we had a baptism this last saturday!! it was a success!! except the water was soooo dirty because it has been raining all week! haha so he had to be baptized in ice tea looking water ;) but other than that it was a good baptism. 


Jerome is a strong and good looking 15 year old and cannot wait to serve a mission!! his brother who is a recent convert was the one that baptized him :) that was really cool too!! ;)

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!!! We will be celebrating it by working all day and then at night buying Filipino style burgers and hotdogs and roasting Mallows over our gas stove ;) i am excited!! ;) I am so grateful to live in such a wonderful country!! :) i have appreciated it even more the more i have been in the Philippines!! :) GO USA!!!!!!!
I saw Kami Freeman last week at our Zone Conference!! It was soo amazing to see her!! she is just glowing and loves it here!! :) It was so weird though having 2 worlds meet here in the Philippines :) but it is wonderful!! and Joel Syphus will be joining our little crew soon too!! YAY!!! :)
So the Martino's are gone :( and the Clarks are here!! :) YAY!! I am so excited for them and to see what will happen to the mission. It is so weird that President and SIster Martino are gone! that went by soo fast!! and i reach my 7 month mark this week!! AH!! it goes by too fast!!!
So i ate chicken feet this week!! wouldn't recommend it :P
So one of our new investigators is named Paul. His wife is working abroad and takes care of 3 small boys on his own. He is a very sweet person and loves his family. He has a baptism date for July 26 so we are really praying for him :) We also found a family to be taught!! the Prando family. The mother isn't really interested but the father is. Especially about the priesthood. He is very interested on how it can bless him family. We are praying that his wife will listen also. We have been praying to find a family to teach and i believe the Prando's are that family :) Both Paul and brother Prando want to bless their family and they are very interested in the power of the Priesthood :) it is really amazing!! :) 
I wish i had time to talk about all of our investigators!!! pero w
alang oras!! :(
oh!! we have another baptism this week!! Jericho Andrea! he is 12 years old! YAY!! he is very excited!! :) his older bother is a member and his younger sister will be baptized in August! :) 
I love you all sooo much!!
I was reading in Matthew 7:13-14 this last week and I have also been reading the teaching of Spencer W. Kimball. and he talks about if we are FULLY devoted members of the church or if we are just casually living the gospel only choosing what we want to follow. and it hit me....we CANNOT obtain the highest kingdom and become Gods if we are just choosing and casually living the gospel. we have to DEVOTE EVERYTHING in order to obtain eternal life. So, my dear friends, are you living the gospel casually? or devoting EVERYTHING? I hope it is the latter. and be honest with yourself :) what can you improve on? :) 
I love you soooooo much!!! I KNOW this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ!!! this is HIS work!! and it CANNOT be stopped!!! :) have an amazing week!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Love 
Sister Dalley

my beautiful area!! :) not very good pics :)




No comments:

Post a Comment