Week 29
Hello my wonderful friends!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hello my wonderful friends!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh my gulay, i cannot believe another week has gone by!!! it is going by way too fast!!! My 6 month mark was a few weeks ago! I know its only 6 months, but it has been the BEST 6 months of my life!! :) So hard, yet sooo rewarding!! :)
Isn't the Book of Mormon amazing?! I am almost done with it for the 2nd time while on my mission and it is amazing what i learn from it. I have a goal to read it 4 more times before i leave. It takes me about 3 months to read it all the way through. I am so excited!! :) It is a challenge I am excited to take on! :) How can this book not be true?! It can only bring you joy and peace, knowledge, enlightenment....etc!!!!!!! the blessings are endless!!! :) The more i read the more I am excited to die and talk to the prophets that wrote this book!! i know that sounds depressing to die, but think about it!!! To talk to Captain Moroni?! :OAWESOME!!!!!! :) hehehe. I can't wait!!
Well transfers are this week and I will most likely transfer. I have been here for 4 transfers and I cannot wait to leave! I lOVE this area but I am ready for a new challenge and change :) I am excited! :)
So this last week as i mentioned in my last email, my foot was swollen, bad. it hurt sooo bad to walk!! it was most likely and infection from walking in flooded water, which is all over our area! ;) but i was able to take some medicine and my foot is back to normal now ;) so no worries!! :)
So!! Angel will most likely be baptized this next week!! I am sooo excited for her!! She has worked long and hard to get to this point and she is so excited. She is still having a small problem with smoking so we are really trying to work with her on that. but she is improving!! :) if i transfer though i iwll not be there for her baptism. but that is ok!!! ;) and oh!!! guess who will ber baptizing her?!?!? DEXTER!!! yup!! He is also the one who baptized Maryjoy and his mother!! isn't that amazing?!?!?!?! :) Doesn't that bring you such joy?! :) just 6 months ago he was in a deep depression and having a rough life, but now.....!!!!!! IT IS THE GOSPEL THAT CHANGES THESE PEOPLE!!! and it can change you too!!!!! if you are willing to let it!!! :)
Well gotta go!! but i love you all sooo much!! :) have an amazing week!! enjoy your hot dry weather!! ;)
LOVE
Sister Dalley
Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where the finest serve!"
No comments:
Post a Comment