Hello All!!
Again my time is short :(
SUMMER yay!!!! Please everyone be safe!!! :)
And good luck to all you who are leaving on missions soon!!!AH!!!! :)
and Happy birthday to my Aunt Katy Dalley!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Well I am still here in Cabanatuan!! 4 transfers here!! :) which is good because I love it!! my new comp is Sister Hamor, she is a Filipino and has been on the mission almost 9 months :) She is so bubbly and happy and loves to laugh and is so hard working :) I am excited for these next 4 weeks :) this transfer is only 4 weeks because it is the last transfer for President and Sister Martino!! we will be getting a new Mission President halfway through the month!! ;) I am sad to see the Martinos leave. they have done and amazing job. but it will be fun to see what President Clark does :)
Maryjoy is progressing so quickly!! It has been amazing to see her change through the Atonement of Christ. She will hopefully be baptized next week!! :) she is so strong. she has had to change all of her friends and old habits to be baptized. haha in a way it makes me feel so weak!! ;) but she is now one of my closest friends. It will be hard to say good bye :(
We finally got in contact with Angel again!! She still has a strong desire to be baptized!! :) she will hopefully be baptized by the end of the month!! ;)
Well gotta go!! Love you all! REMEMBER READ PRAY AND GO TO CHURCH!!!!! you will change!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Love Sister Dalley
P.S. We have had a storm everyday this week!! YAY!! I love it!!! :

No comments:
Post a Comment