Monday, May 19, 2014

Huzzah for Israel! ;)

Week 25

Hello all!!!
Another week gone by!! Grabeh!!! ;)
So this week I got rotten lettuce thrown at me by some kids at the market!! haha it was kind of funny and I smelled of rotten veggies all day ;)
We had 2 storms this last week! Rainy season is a coming! ;) yay!! It is so hot here that we get big storms because of it. We will probably be getting a very big tropical storm in October because of how hot is has been! I might have said that already...oops ;) hehe.
LET THE RAIN POUR DOWN!! :) (On our driveway, inside our private yard.)

So I have been reading this amazing book, Miracle of Forgiveness, by Spencer W. Kimball. I HIGHLY recommend it! I have learned so much and it has really made me look at myself and see my weaknesses and things that I need to improve on. I have been doing a lot of repenting because of this book. READ IT!! :) It WILL CHANGE YOU!! but read the Book of Mormon first! That should be your FIRST priority!! ;)
This week was the hardest week I have ever experienced in the whole 5ish months I have been here. We were punted like crazy! We didn't meet any of our goals and we lost a lot of new investigators. We are pretty much having to start from scratch. It has really tested my patience and humility and everything else ;) 
We haven't been able to teach Angel for a few weeks now because of her work. also, she hasn't come to church for 3 weeks now and not responding to any of our texts or phone calls. :/ We are praying really hard for her!
Our golden investigator, Mary Joy, She is amazing!! She is reading praying and has gone to church for 3 consecutive Sundays! ;) She is changing and it is amazing. She is so happy now!! ;) She still isn't sure if she want to be baptized and we are trying to help her know that what she is feeling is the Holy Ghost testifying to her that this is the true church!! :D She is so fun and she is now one of my best friends!! :)
Last day for Sister Tupua!! :) Mary Joy is the one in the red.

We have a less active named Mark. He is 16. He is really messed up. Has a lot of issues. We have been teaching him the whole time I have been here and he is now FINALLY starting to open up!!!! :) It's so great!!!!! :) He is now having a desire to change and even a small desire to serve a mission!!!! We are now really trying to work with him!! SO EXCITING!!!! :D
Angelie is doing a lot better now. We met with her a few times this last week and is really trying to pick herself up after the miscarriage. She is a trooper!! :) especially for being only 17!! 
Well this week is transfers! We will see what happens! I might transfer. Not sure yet. If I stay, I will probably be here till August!! that's 7 months here is Cabanatuan!! YAY!!!! :) I could stay here for forever!! ;) its really great :) but we will see what the Lord has in mind!! :) I am a little nervous! ;) 
Well, I love you all SOOOO much!! Have an amazing week and a great few days of school left!!! :) crazy another year gone by and that I have been a super senior for a year now!! AH!!! :) Keep following the commandments!! It WILL bless your life!! READ PRAY AND GO TO CHURCH and repent everyday!! You WILL change for the better!!!! :) I LOVE YOU!!!!
HUZZAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!! :)
LOVE
Sister Dalley

No comments:

Post a Comment