Monday, May 12, 2014

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Week 24

Hello my friends!! 
Sorry I didn't email last week! It was a busy day! but I have time now! ;)
We had a very very good week! and a few hard things as well. 

One of our golden investigators, Ofelia Dela Cruz texted us and told us she doesn't want to be baptized anymore and doesn't want to see us again. So we dropped by her house and asked what made her decide to not be baptized. It was her mother. Even though Ofelia is a grandmother herself, she listened to her mother. Her mother doesn't want her to be baptized or to see us again. Sigh. Agency. That is one of THE hardest things here. Peoples agency. We are very sad about loosing Ofelia. We are praying that someday she will come back to the light and be baptized.
MaryJoy


A few weeks ago we found a girl named MaryJoy Mercado. She is 26 and I love her!! ;) SHE IS GOLDEN!! and she now has a baptismal date by the end of the month. She was able to come to church yesterday and she told us that a lot of her questions were answered at church! see how important it is to go to church?! ;) she has a lot of trials in life and we have been able to help her by sharing the Atonement and how through Christ, we can do anything!! :) 








Rose


One of our other investigators, Rose Bronosa, finally came to church!! she has been an investigator for a few months now and even a few years ago. but she is now committing to baptism!! She has a lot of questions about our church and we kept telling her to come to church and to read the Book of Mormon, and FINALLY she did!!!! :) She is now progressing a lot quicker!! HUZZAH!! ;)










Yesterday I had the opportunity to bear my testimony in sacrament meeting. It surprised me that I did the whole thing is Tagalog!! the last time I spoke in sacrament meeting was my first Sunday here and I did most of my talk in English, but now! I am speaking straight tagalog. granted it is perfect tagalog, but hey I've only been here 5 months! ;) but I know that i have been able to do this through the LORD. Through HIM we can do anything!!! ;) 
It is getting super hot here!! and I have heard from a few sources that because it is hitting record highs, we will be getting a BIG storm here by October. YAY! ;) it will be interesting to see what happens :) 
I love you all and I wish you all a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! :) MAHAL KITA!! HUZZAH FOR ISRAEL!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley


Me and Sister Tapua

No comments:

Post a Comment