Monday, April 7, 2014

Repenting is so worth it!

Week 19

Hello all!!
Sorry this is so short! NO time when you are a missionary!!
Well we got 11 new investigators this week!! A miracle! And hopefully some will be baptized this month!!
My companion and I have both trying to repent of our sins and we can definitely see the miracles that have come from repenting!!! Our work has soared!! We have 11 new investigators and more BGDs (baptism goal dates)!!! All of our lessons have been so powerful and we are becoming more united!! I feel more like a missionary!! Repenting is soo worth it!! Even with the little things!! I pray every day that the Lord will reveal to me things that I need to repent of and He does and then when I do repent I see more and more miracles!! Like I am finally starting to understand the language more and more!! I am so grateful that we have the chance to repent and become better each day! ;) I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he did for us. It gives me the motivation to work even harder each day. I am so grateful the Lord answers prayers. I have been praying for so long that the Lord would give me a chance to sing, and He did through the Fireside!! It felt soo good to be able to really sing and testify of my Savior through a gift that the Lord gave me. I LOVE him soo much!!!
I love you all so much!!! I miss you and pray for you all!!! MAHAL KITA!! BE STRONG!!!
Love,
Sister Dalley

LISTEN to a recording of Sister Dalley singing at the Fireside "Savior, Redeemer of My Soul" in the player below.
Musical Fireside



Pearl's baptism (Dexter's mother)



No comments:

Post a Comment