Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm melting!!

Week 20

Hello my friends!!!
Wow. what a week!! It is soo hot here!! Getting into the upper 90's now!! AH!! and its soo humid!! I'm melting!!! ;)
So! I am finished with my training! YAY!!! My new companion is Sister Tupua from Fiji. She actually only has 5 weeks left in the mission!! I'm killing her!! Yay! ;) she is so fun and has so much spunk! She loves to have a good time and shop!! ;) She loves high heels and has so many to send home. :) She is fun and is helping me find the joy in the work as well as working hard and not be stressed. She is fun! I'm excited for the next 5 weeks! :)
We were able to watch Conference this last weekend! As always, what they said was EXACTLY what I needed to hear! :) I thought it was interesting how they talked a lot about obedience. I guess EVERYONE can work on being more obedient. I know that if we are obedient, the Lord can bless us in SOO many ways!!! build your testimony on Christ and you can do anything!! I testify that that is true!! ;)
So this week we had a lesson that was one of the scariest lessons I have ever experienced! We taught this man who is very wealthy and has traveled all around the world. He is a Roman Catholic. As we taught the Restoration, he was asking us all these questions and telling us that he needs proof! He needs evidence! The only way he knows that Peter was an apostle was because he has seen the grave site! The only way he knows that Mary was real was because he has seen her belt! He doesn't believe Christ ever died and resurrected, he just disappeared. His beliefs were so weird and really bothered me. He questioned my testimony. It came to the point where all I could say was, "I KNOW this church is true and I KNOW our message is true." What surprised me was that all that he was saying about our religion and all the questions he asked, never once did I ever doubt My beliefs! I KNOW this church is true! I KNOW IT!!! do you? if not, find out for yourself!! READ,PRAY and go to CHURCH!!! :)
So our investigators are slowly going away, which is very difficult. We are having to find more. I have  really had to put my trust in the Lord and know that He will lead us to them :) 
Anyway, I LOVE YOU ALL!! STAY STRONG and OBEDIENT!!!!
MAHAL KITA!
Sister Dalley

ps-sorry no pictures! the computer won't let me send any!! next week lang

No comments:

Post a Comment