Hello All!!
Well this is my last Pday in the MTC! :) YAY!!! It is finally here!!! :) I am so so so nervous, pero I am so so so so excited!!!!!! :) Wish me luck!!
This week has been the HARDEST week yet!! It has been a roller coaster of emotions :) I have never felt so happy and I have never felt so low, but that is part of a mission and I have learned so much!!! The best part of this week was the proselyting activity! I was partnered with Sister Slade :) She was awesome. We first went to an investigator's home named Nanay Salvador. She has a serious smoking problem, but she is so sweet and reminded me so much of my Nanna :) She looked like a Filipino version of her! lol. but I had the opoportunity of teaching her about the Atonement. and guess what......? I did it all in tagalog!!!!! It was amazing!!!! The gift of tongues is a real thing everyone!!!! :D and the Lord does do miracles! :) but throughout the whole day I kept feeling so happy and as high as a kite, because (dahil) I was bringing others closer to Christ!! I felt like a ray of sunlight bringing the light of truth and happiness to people as I walked down the dark, gloomy, dirty streets. How can you NOT be happy when you are serving?! I have truly learned my purpose as a missionary this week! I now know exactly why I am here and I WANT to be here!! :) There is no other feeling in the world like this!!! :) Kaligayahan!!! Kapayapaan!!! :)
Sorry this is so short today but I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Mahal na Mahal ko kayo!!!!! I hope you all have had a great first week of the new year!! :) I love you all and stick to your new year's resolutions! keep sticking to them even though it is hard! Alma 26:27! :) Huzzah for Israel!
Mahal,
SISTER Dalley :) xoxo
| Me and Sister Jones wearing the "sick mask" dahil we were both pretty sick earlier this week AND I straightned my hair and it stayed! :) |
I love to read about and see cute Sister Dalley! You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for being a perfect example of keeping Christ at the center of your life as you ministering in His behalf! You go girl!!! Leave that MTC with confidence and faith-- you are going to change many lives!
ReplyDeleteAnd, enjoy your straight hair - for a minute - because when you get to the Philippines ... just saying!
ReplyDeleteLinda, I am so excited to see you reading this! You were my first inspiration to start a blog, from all of your work on the 7th ward blog and promoting blogging!
DeleteAvonlea was at the Philippine MTC. That's why straightening her hair was such a big deal. :)
Lena
LeAnn Webb
ReplyDeleteSis. Dalley, Your wonderful testimony of the gift of tongues touched me to the center! Yes! It is true and real! Thank you sooo much for sharing that with everyone on your blog! God bless you every step of the way! LeAnn