Monday, September 22, 2014

Being disciples :)

Week 43


Hello all!!!
I hope all is well with you!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all my friends and family this week!!!!! 
Sister Sambajon and me.
Well we have a baptism coming up this Saturday!! Marygrace Valdez! She is 16 and has been an investigator for a long time!!:) she is VERY excited. as are we!!! 3 baptisms for September!!! Wohooo!!!
We have a new investigator! Jaylord, he is 18 and is VERY receptive. He came to church for  the first time yesterday and LOVED it. :) He has a baptism date for October 18! :D
Charmie and his wife are GREAT!!! they are both down to only 1 stick a day!!! WOW!!!!!! and they came to church yesterday and loved it. They loved the lesson we had about Eternal Marriage. They have a big desire to be sealed. What a blessing! 
This week was a week of miracles!! we had 12 investigators come to church!!! Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven!!! Sacrifice September. I am exhausted but it is amazing how I can keep going. My dear family and friends, the enabling power of the Atonement is real. I know that for a fact!!! I would not still be here if it weren't for the Atonement!! I KNOW my Savior lives!!! What a blessing!
Just want to share a scripture.. 3 Nephi 5:13 13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.    
That is my calling as well as yours. When we were baptized we promised we would take upon ourselves the name of Christ, by doing so we are being a disciple of Christ. and we are to declare the gospel to all!!! Whether by example or by words it is our responsibility :) What a beautiful responsibility! and what a blessing too! 
I love you all sooooooo much!!! keep fighting for what is right, there are people here and on the other side fighting for you too!! 
LOVE
Sister Dalley



Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"
 Excerpt from family letter:
I have been trying to push myself harder everyday. I am exhausted. Yesterday I was thinking, how can i get through another8.5 months?! and then for our zone activity today we watched 17 Miracles. and then we talked about sacrifice. There will be times that we feel like we cannot keep going, but we are not alone. My ancestors ave up their LIVES for the gospel. I am giving 1.5 years. That gave me a boost of energy. :) How grateful I am for my ancestors. :) sometimes I can feel them sooo close in times of weakness and exhaustion. ;) 
I want to share a quote with you that i read. "the attitude you have toward your mission experience is a reflection of you love toward your Heavenly Father and His Son and your respect for the priesthood." that hit me sooooo hard. am I showing the Lord my true love for him? and i really showing respect for the priesthood? I have a lot more work to do to REALLY show God my love. :)   Good thing we have the Atonement!! 
Yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament! It went really well!! I spoke pure tagalog!!! It was so great to feel that :) 
So at our last conference our MP's wife talked to us about exercise and why it is important to exercise every morning. She gave us a  out called The 7 minute work out. IT IS SOOO HARD!!!! look it up.. I do it 2 every morning. It is great!!! I already exercise every morning but this is sooo helpful!! and it only takes 7 minutes!!! ;) try it! :)
Well my dear family... l love you soooo much and i miss you like crazy. Some days are sooooo hard. but less than 3 months and we can skype!! :) it is close! make a chain!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay safe and remember WHO you are and WHO you are representing!!!
LOVE
Sister Dalley
 
Here is a picture of a sunset from my bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment