Monday, August 18, 2014

Transferred!

Week 38

Hello All!
Well I have to make this quick and short! but soo much to tell!!
Well I transferred. I am now in Guimba zone! My new companion is Sister Sambajon,she has only been a member for 4 years but is absolutely amazing!!! :) 
Although it was hard to say goodbye to every one in my last area, we were able to be there for Paul's baptism! He was able to get baptized on Wednesday :) it was also a small farewell for me and my companion, since our area was whitewashed-meaning she also transferred. but it was a tender mercy to see Paul baptized :) He was so happy and smiling all the time :) and speaking of baptisms, we have another one on Saturday! Her name is Noemie. I haven't really gotten to know her yet, but so far she is very nice and sooo excited to be a member and then serve a mission!! :) I am excited to be a part of this branch and to get to know these people!! :) 
AH! ALSO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
So this week is our mission tour!! Elder Ardern will be here on Wednesday and we will be having him talk to us from 10-3pm! I am very excited! and our zone is doing a musical number and i am excited for that as well! I am looking forward to what Elder Ardern has to say to each of us and what we will be learning. :) 
Well, i need to go but i just want to share a quote that someone i love very much shared with me "God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need." But you can also say "God doesn't give you the situations you want, He gives you the situations you need." so as each of us go about our lives, we may not know why things happen or why things are different than what we want, but GOD DOES. He has a plan for each of us. It is our decision to accept his will, and go with it! He is giving us situations that will help us learn and grown in order to become more like Him. And if he gives us a trial or situation and we are not humble enough to accept it or follow it, than why would he want to give us worlds to be gods over if we cannot even handle our own situations? Make sense? :) We CAN overcome our trials and situations and accept the things God gives us through the enabling and redemptive power of the Atonement! :) 
Well, I love you all!! I hope the first week of school went well for everyone! :)    Good luck with the 2nd week!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember WHOSE you are! :) 
All my love
Sister Dalley



Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"



FHE with the Ladon family, we played a game and we painted our faces :) I also tried Frog and snails there! SOO yummy!! :)

Paul's baptism


Look who I got to see!!! :) (Joel Syphus, high school buddy! )
My housemates in Sta. Ignacia


Last day in Sta. Ignacia

No comments:

Post a Comment