Monday, August 4, 2014

The Rain Came Down and the Floods Came UP!

Week 36


Hello All!!!
Wow, I cannot believe how fast this week has gone by!!! This week is the last week of the transfer and i can't believe it!!!! This transfer was an 8 week transfer and when it started, i thought that it would be forever long, but nope!! here we are the last week of the transfer!! AH!!!! ;)
Well, as my subject says, it has been raining soooooooooo much!!!! and it is flooding like crazy!!! fun fun!! :)
Well this week we had interviews with President Clark. It was a little different because it was more about getting to know us. It was fun getting to know President and his wife ;) but we did talk about having unity with our wards and ward council. This is a topic that we are trying to do better with in our mission. but I learned so much about how to build trust with our members and making it the ward's work not just ours. some people think that there is the church of the missionaries and the church of the members, but that is wrong. WE ARE ONE in the work of salvation. :) I learned so much about that ;) 
Well, we have 3 baptisms this Saturday!! Paul, Kayla and Justin!!! I am sooo excited for them!! :) they are all soo ready and their testimonies are so strong. it is beautiful!! so expect pictures next week!! :)
OH! BTW, WELCOME HOME GRANDMA AND GRANDPA DALLEY!!!!! wow!! crazy to think that they are home now!! :) I am sure Kenya is really missing them right now! 
We found a new family this week!! The Prandos. they are really progressive. They have 3 boys and they are a beautiful little family. Financially they are struggling and so it is hard for them to go to church because of work, but we told them that the Lord will provide their daily bread if they are willing to follow His commandments. they didn't go to church but we will work harder this week to get them their. :) I am excited to see what happens!! ;) Pray hard!!
Well, before I close, I want to share something. I finished Jesus the Christ this week. All i can say is, wow. I have learned so much about my Savior's life. I have grown soooo close to Him and have come to know him better. It was a hard book to read, but i am so glad i got through it. I KNOW Jesus is the Christ. He did die to save us all. Through Him we can have eternal life. We are NEVER alone because he knows EXACTLY how we feel. Through him there is redemptive and enabling power to heal. What a blessing!!!!! ;) I love you all and hope you are all growing and trying to become better each day through Atonement :) LOVE YOU!!!!!
Sister Dalley



Philippines Angeles Mission
"Where only the finest serve!"

We had another fun Family Home Evening ;)​





I am learning how to make Filipino food!! I eat this kind of stuff almost everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment